Friday - October 23,

Join the NLVCA
Welcome Page > State Licensing > New Mexico

Licensing Requirements for the State of New Mexico

Low-Voltage/Limited Energy License: A low-voltage special systems license is required to perform certain work under 50 volts.

Low Voltage Specialty Licenses:
Low Voltage Special Systems (ES-3)
Telephone Communication Systems (ES-7)
Journeyman Sound, Intercommunication and Electrical Alarm Systems (ES-3J)
Journeyman Telephone Communication Systems and Telephone Interconnect (ES-7J)
Residential/Commercial Electrical Contractorís License (EE-98)

Electrician: A statewide electrician license is required.

Electrical Contractor: A statewide electrical contractors license is required.

Contractor's Licensing Service Inc
3211 Coors Blvd SW, Suite D-4
Albuquerque, NM 87121
(505) 452-8311
Fax (505) 452-8310
Report a Broken Link or Updated State Licensing Information

Copyright ©2009-2019, National Low Voltage Contractors Association
29149 Chapel Park Drive, 33543
(407) 801-8553