Voltage Talk Forum Home Page Voltage Talk Forum Home Page    National Low Voltage Contractors Association Home Page
Go Back   VoltageTalk.com > Specialties > Surveillance Systems – General
Search Voltage Talk          

Forgot Login Information    Problem Logging In?

“CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!”

Register Here Search Recent Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2016 - Video camera surveillance - Surveillance Systems – General - Voltage Talk forum

Paul E.Falcon is on a distinguished road
Default Video camera surveillance

Hi,
I'm running a business in Toronto. My new office is located in the same venue. But at times I would be travelling to Ontario for business discussions with my co-partner. So, I would like to get some idea on how to have a watch over the employees even when I'm not in the office. It would be so great if you can share the details of the new updates as well.
This thought was enlightened in my mind when I came across an article. It describes the benefits of having video camera surveillance. It says that, the installation of video camera increases the employee efficiency, improves sales and also it seems that many insurance companies will reduced the cost of coverage. The point that made me think was, about the curbing shrinkage. I would like to know your comments on this. Hope to give more security features for the business. Need some expert suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Old 12-05-2016 - Video camera surveillance - Surveillance Systems – General - Voltage Talk forum

GH75 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Video camera surveillance

It depends. I have seen some employees not happy about cameras going in, and in some facilities, cameras were not allowed in production areas per union rules. So there were cameras in the executive areas but not the production areas...

I would let everyone know this is for their safety from angry clients, walk ins, etc, or night time break ins.

You would probably be much better off finding a local integrator that can get all this set up for you.