Voltage Talk Forum Home Page Voltage Talk Forum Home Page    National Low Voltage Contractors Association Home Page
Go Back   VoltageTalk.com > Specialties > Access Control Systems - General
Search Voltage Talk          

Forgot Login Information    Problem Logging In?

“CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!”

Register Here Search Recent Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008 - Anyone familiar with Paxton Access Control? - Access Control Systems - General - Voltage Talk forum
ACinAtlanta
(Please Register It's FREE!)

Default Anyone familiar with Paxton Access Control?

Has any used or know anything about Paxton Access Control. They're big in Europe and Asia, and just moving into the U.S. market. A good friend of mine who is an access control rep, (since the first drawbridge was made I think), is going to work repping them. They look good on paper, but any of you on the other side of the pond have any experience with them? Or down under?
Old 11-11-2008 - Anyone familiar with Paxton Access Control? - Access Control Systems - General - Voltage Talk forum
Educator

Steve Dale is on a distinguished road
Buy American!

Please don't get made at me but when there are so many well made American products being manufactured why send your hard earned cash abroad? Why not keep your money in the United State economy which helps other Americans. I know this is not practical always and I know we purchase product abroad to save money but if we all made a conscience effort to buy American, then our economy will flourish.

Americans have built up the strongest economy and the highest standard of living in the world. If we continue to send our wealth and jobs abroad we will develop the economies of other nations, many whom have different idiotically views which are opposite of ours.

Peace to the world, prosperity and strength to America.

Steve Dale
Your Success Coach

Office: (800) 743-8027

Email: Steve@SteveDale.com

State certified licensed instructor who teaches "Strategies for Success" workshops in the States of Georgia and Florida for electrical licensing exam preparation, continuing education, and BASA/FASA certification.

Florida State License: EF20000579
Georgia State License: LVU405609
North Carolina License: 269-SP-LV

Last edited by Steve Dale; 11-13-2008 at 04:35 PM.