Voltage Talk Forum Home Page Voltage Talk Forum Home Page    National Low Voltage Contractors Association Home Page
Go Back   VoltageTalk.com > Announcements > Past Forum Announcements
Search Voltage Talk          

Forgot Login Information    Problem Logging In?

“CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!”

Register Here Search Recent Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008 - Please help me...patrol our community forum by becoming a Moderator. - Past Forum Announcements - Voltage Talk forum
Brigette Power
(Please Register It's FREE!)

Default Please help me...patrol our community forum by becoming a Moderator.

Hi Everyone

I would like to personally ask your help with maintaining the voltagetalk forum.

If you have the time, dedication and the knowledge we would like to speak with you about becoming a Moderator.

Here is a link that explains the benefits and duties of being a Moderator:
http://www.nlvca.org/forum/moderatorguidelines101.pdf

If you are interested in becoming a Moderator or have any questions feel free to PM me or the Forum Administrator Joey (http://www.nlvca.org/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=35)

Thank you all so much for being a part of our family!

Brigette Power
Old 12-05-2008 - Please help me...patrol our community forum by becoming a Moderator. - Past Forum Announcements - Voltage Talk forum
Admin
(Please Register It's FREE!)

I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming number of inquires we have received regarding the Moderator positions on LowVoltageTalk.com.

Thanks to all of our members and guests, in less than 3 weeks, this forum has begun to take shape and is destined to become the premier meeting place for our industry on the Internet.

We are currently in the process of establishing a set of moderator qualification guidelines before approving new members to moderate on the forum.

The main qualifications to moderate will include:
1) Must be a Licensed Contractor or properly accredited in their industry.
2) Must have made at least 100 substantive Posts on the forum.
3) Cannot have displayed any 'anti-social' behavior on the forum.
4) In order to keep the forum professional all Moderators are required to use their picture as their avatar.

We would invite all of the forum members to be active and to continue to contribute to this awesome exchange of knowledge for the betterment of the industry.

Thank you ALL for being a part of the LowVoltageTalk community!
Closed Thread